Where We Are Now and What Comes Next
Where We Stand Today
The A3 Miles Hall Crisis Call Center currently operates 8 a.m. - 12:30 a.m. daily. Call 844-844-5544 for services.
- In 2022, A3 received nearly 3,000 calls
- 75% of callers are helped over the phone
- We have 15 mobile teams
- In 2022, 534 teams were dispatched around our communities
We are currently building out the program by:
- Hiring and training call center team members
- Improving technology
- Refining the call triage process
- Collaborating with our partners on training
What Comes Next
A3 services will continue to expand in the coming year as we refine processes, expand partnerships and hire more staff for the call center and mobile teams.
We aim to be fully operational by early 2024 so that anyone in need of immediate behavioral health support can call the A3 Miles Hall Crisis Call Center at anytime and have a mobile crisis response team come to them anywhere in the county in under an hour.